Sunday 18 October 2009

Shopping and stuff

Today was not quite as hectic as yesterday was!

Got up at a reasonable-ish hour and just chilled out a bit. We then went to Asda to get some stuff for dinner before dropping Sam off in Danbury as he was going to see Mia. After this, Toni, Gemima and I went to Chelmer Village to have a Pizza Hut lunch before popping in to Argos so that Toni could pick up a load more bits for her new house. I just got myself a new knife block as I couldn't decide what I want to do with my bathroom yet.

Got home and tea and biscuits. Gemima disappeared upstairs with Toni's laptop to watch The Simpson Move whilst I prepared for the Capitals webcast and Toni got dinner on the go and then read.

Watched a reasonable match with the Capitals losing 2 - 4 to the Cardiff Devils. Sam came him and introduced us to Mia (her parents had kindly dropped him back). He stood at the door waving goodby to her before announcing that they were now going out (which he was delighted about)

Finshed the evening off with a brief stint on Uncharted 2.

No comments: