Wednesday 25 November 2009

Hard day, Nandos and working (late)

It was a long hard day today. So much going and lots of frustration starting to boil over. It reached the stage where one of my colleagues sent out an incendiary email that was unnecessary and ended up pissing everyone off! It did simmer down but left a bad taste in the mouth. Such are the dangers of working in a high priority squeezed deadline environment I guess.

Things has settled down by the end of the day and I hopped on the train and tube to go to North Greenwich to meet Toni. After picking me up we went to Nandos with Aaron and Jade and had a lovely meal before enjoying the delights of Asda!

When we got back to Toni's she shot off to Nick's with Aaron to pick up some of their stuff. While they were gone I logged on to work and started looking into some problems for one of our clients. Don't ask why, it just felt right to do it :o)

After working for about 1.5 hours it was time for snuggles :o)

No comments: