Thursday 5 November 2009

Hard Rock Hell III here we come

When the line up for Hard Rock Hell III started being announced I really wanted to go (especially as our friends SPiT LiKE THiS were playing there). Unfortunately it is one of those events that costs a lot just for tickets plus you have to get accommodation as well and so it was decided that we would give it a miss.

I got an email this week saying that I had won FOUR tickets to the event. I had entered a multiple choice quiz to win tickets to it months ago and then completely forgot that I had entered it. Imagine my surprise and delight when I realised that I would now be able to go. What was even better was that competition winners get a major discount on the accommodation as well. The only snag was that we would have to get a chalet that slept 4 (and the cost was £200) for the chalet for the weekend rather than £350+.

We then decided that it would be good to go with some friends to enjoy this event. Without even thinking about it, Toni and I both thought that Dan and Laura would be great company (we have always enjoyed going out with them) plus they like that sort of music too. So after some nifty Facebook message exchanges (they are delighted that we have invited them) we have all booked Friday the 4th off and will be going to Prestatyn in Wales for two days of rock and metal madness at Hard Rock Hell III: The Viking Ball. Can't wait!

No comments: