Sunday 29 November 2009

Rude awakening, early start and chilling with 40K

Had a rude awakening in the wee small hours. I thought I had heard the front door go but had disregarded it. Then not long after that Toni and I heard whispering in the hallway. It was Sam plus six of his friends. Seems they hadn't thought through their plans to go and get drunk in a field as it absolutely chucked it down and the person bringing the tent didn't show up! Fortunately (for them) Sam decided to drag them all back to ours. I wasn't overly impressed but there wasn't a lot I could do as I wasn't prepared to have them walking the streets at that time in the morning. Sam supplied them with towels and some dry clothes and I told them they could stay after setting a few ground rules. Thankfully they kept the noise down!

Woke up at 9am and went downstairs to start eviction proceedings, thankfully Sam was already ahead of the game and had everybody up and starting to get ready. Had to do some emergency tumble drying as their clothes were still soaked. They were all very greatful though and I did earn the status of legend with Chris telling me he would build a shrine to me LMFAO! Sam left when they did as he was going to Livvy's with Connor.

After the departures Toni, Aaron, Gemima and I grabbed some breakfast before heading into Chelmsford to pick up the last few bits of Sophie's from Shane's flat and then visiting Games Workshop to pick up a few Warhammer 40K things. Once we had returned to SWF Toni put dinner on and then we all started building Warhammer models. It was very relaxing and a nice way to chill out for the afternoon.

We then enjoyed a very lovely roast pork dinner before the sad moment came when Toni had to return to London with Aaron and Gemima. It is very strange now with her not staying over on a Sunday although it makes sense for her to do it because of the travel problems on a Monday morning but that's not to say that I actually like it very much.

Once they had gone, Sam and I sorted out some of his Xmas arrangements before talking some Warhammer and then catching up on TNA Impact and WWE Smackdown and then heading to bed.

No comments: