Monday 14 December 2009

Bacon, wrestling and hurt

Got in and chilled for a bit.
Started preparing a lovely piece of bacon for dinner with roast tatties and carrots. Sam was going to be back late so that gave me time to get everything ready and then I watched a bit of TNA wrestling to pass the time.

When Sam came in he made the gravy and we had a lovely dinner. I forget how easy it is to cook proper food and not just crap! Will have to do that more often LOL

We watched most of the recent WWE PPV Tables, Ladders & Chairs and chatted to Toni on MSN before heading to bed. My stomach had started to hurt again and by the time I hit bed I had started to bloat *groan*. My only though was that it might have been the gravy as I had been really careful not to eat anything with wheat in all day. Will make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow as I can't go on like this every few days.

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

Who is this Tono you've been chatting to on MSN?!

K.T.Glitz said...

LMFAO, my "other" friend!
Fixed now!