Monday 21 December 2009

Day off, housework and PS3

Had the day off today.

Spent most of it having a major tidy up, straightening out the kitchen, doing washing and general things. Still some more to do but that will have to wait until tomorrow evening (when Sam can help *sniggers*).

In between cleaning bouts I indulged in some PS3 fun, namely NHL 10 and Wolfenstein. Was delighted with Wolfenstein as I had been stuck at a certain point for ages and suddenly I managed to get past it and make real progress. My boy will be so proud of me LMFAO!

Had dinner and watched a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl.

As Sam had decided to spend another night at Livvy's I made the most of the peace and quiet and spent the evening chilling out with joss sticks, candles and Rufus Wainwright.

No comments: