Sunday 13 December 2009

Paella, drive back and bloaty beast

Got up at a reasonable time, had a light breakfast before taking lots of things to the tip for mum. When we got back we played some games before being treated to a lovely paella (thanks to Sam and mum).

We then headed back to SWF and had a very clear run which was a relief given the problems we had getting to Stratford-upon-Avon. Got back in time for me to troubleshoot the Capitals webcast and watch them lose 3 - 1 to the Belfast Giants (BOOO!). W

Whilst the webcast was on the painful bloated stomach that I had on Wednesday decided to return (although not quite as bad). Toni ran me a bath and I had a long soak to help me relax.

Definitely going to have to cut out gluten for a while and see if things improve so it looks like I'll be having a gluten free Xmas! This won't be a bad thing though as Toni makes lovely food :o)

No comments: