Wednesday 23 December 2009

Slowing down

The pace at work is slowing down a little in the run up to Xmas which is nice. Not only has it meant that the pressure has reduced but it has also given me time to start migrating my data and programs to a new Vista machine (that is going to have Windows 7 on it very soon).

Got home from work today and finished wrapping the last of the Xmas presents. Sam then made a lovely spicy mince and rice dish and we watched WWE Raw and then Phantom Of The Opera. Was nice to just chill out and watch a film together especially as we won't really see each other again properly until the New Year. He is spending Xmas with Livvy while I go to Toni's and then we'll see each other briefly on the 27th before he goes off to spend the rest of next week and New Year with his mother and Sophie in Nottingham. Will be weird not having him around at Xmas although I fully understand why he wants to go to Livvy's rather than come with me.

I only realised the other day that Sam and I have no decorations up at all nor do we intend to put any up LOL. I am more than happy to indulge in other people's Xmas whims but don't want to have any of my own *hehehe*

No, I am not Mr Scrooge and I am sure that I will have a fabulous time at Toni's.

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

Great.

Now I can only assume the worst about why he doesn't want to come here.

You could always have had Xmas at your house together.

K.T.Glitz said...

I wanted to have Xmas with you!
It will be odd doing it without him but that was his choice, he wanted to be with people that don't really do Xmas, I on the other handed wanted to be with people who do (especially as its you!)!

MWAH
Love you
xxxx