Tuesday 1 December 2009

Stressy day followed by amazing soup

Today was one of those horribly stressy ones. It all started quite well until it became apparent that there was a potential witch hunt going on. Some people figured it was nothing sinister but I have a feeling that the comments that were being made were indicative that this could be heading towards looking for someone to blame for something that went wrong! It totally sucks when things get like that as more time is spent mitigating and trying to cover butts than if we were just left to get on with things and accept that occasionally things go wrong especially with unrealistic and ever shrinking time scales. Tomorrow will either be a good day or a complete bitch.

On the way home I got a call from Sam saying that he was cooking me dinner. Had to wait a while when I got in but boy was it worth it. He made a carrot and onion soup that was totally amazing, one of the most delicious soups I have ever tasted. I was so proud of him.

After the yumminess Sam and I watched Monday Night Raw and then a couple of episodes of South Park.

Exciting week to follow, seeing Toni tomorrow night, seeing Eddie Izzard at The O2 Arena on Thursday and then it's off to Wales for Hard Rock Hell on Friday and Saturday before returning to London on Sunday for the Nightbreed Records All Dayer!

No comments: