Tuesday 5 January 2010

Done the gym, now the pain!

Not a lot of pain really! FEEL THE BURN!

Well despite trying to put it off I succumbed to my own spirit tonight and headed off to the gym for the first time in months. I got really lax at the end of last year so decided that this year I would resume training with a view to achieving some goals.

First thing I did was weighed myself when I arrived. Before I started going to the gym I weighed 221 pounds. After my training for the Vertical Rush I was down to 211 pounds which I was happy about. I was delighted to find that even though I hadn't back to the gym for month I was now only weighing 213 pounds, RESULT as far as I am concerned.

Did a good cardio workout on various machines and felt very invigorated afterwards. Have now booked myself in for a personal review tomorrow night to discuss where I am at and what my goals are for 2010.

Bumped into Mark Grimwood on the way back so had a quick chat before heading home. My calves were aching a bit by the time I got back.

Got home and Sam made a yummy spicy beef pasta dish and we settled down to watch the awesome return of Bret "The Hitman" Hart on WWE RAW.

No comments: