Thursday 14 January 2010

Phase one down, no new glasses needed

Had my eye test with Bev at James Bryan Opticians in Chelsmford this morning. Pleased to report that at the moment there is no real change so I won't be needing new glasses for a while. Will have to book in for a contact lens check at some point but as I don't where them very often there's no real rush for that.

Got there early and had to wait around but due to my ultrasound scan this afternoon I am only allowed to drink water (no eating) so I wasn't able to go into Starbucks or Costa and have a nice coffee and read my book. Every where I went I could smell lovely coffee and food, it wasn't much fun.

Home now and totally starving but I still have 2.5 hours to go before my scan so am going quietly crazy! The plan is to hit Pizza Hut after the scan though so it will all be worth it!

No comments: