Thursday 18 February 2010

Cough, splutter, Fozzy, Skillet

I woke up this morning................. *queue blues riff*
...and I felt a bit better than last night.
Decided that I wouldn't call in sick or work from home and trekked off to work as usual. It was damp and cold and my cough came back with a vengeance but I was there so stuck it out. It was a busy old day but productive and things went well, despite the cough.

Felt exhausted by the time I got home so had a short chat with Sophie and then had a lie down for a couple of hours while my PC got rid of some crap that was causing problems. Didn't really get to sleep but the rest did help a little.

Had dinner and then I had to get all the Capitals Valentine's shirts up on eBay. Took the opportunity to chill and listen the awesome Chasing The Grail CD by Fozzy and also Awake by Skillet.

Early-ish night and more dosing up will be in order again, hope this damn cough has gone by the weekend.

No comments: