Tuesday 2 February 2010

Small prick, Sam's kitchen and chilling

This morning was not much fun. Had to leave home early and take myself to the doctors for a blood test in advance of my hospital appointment next week. The blood test was relatively painless and quick, apparently I bleed well! Results will be back on Thursday although I am not expecting anything untoward.

Had a mad day at work today, really busy and also unproductive as I spent a lot of time investigating and testing things that were unnecessary due to a client's IT department completely misunderstanding what it is that was required GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Once Scarlett had gone to bed we played "Sam's kitchen". Well, it wasn't really a game, Sam was chef and Sophie and I helped him prepare the meal. Home made goujons, pan fried potatoes.......YUMMY

Rest of the evening was spent chatting to Toni in MSN being frustrated by the secret plans for my 40th and catching up on WWE RAW and the return of Bret "The Hitman" Hart in the continuing story of Bret v Vince, great fun!

No comments: