Monday 15 March 2010

Hectic day and then chilling with badness

Today was a bit hectic. Started off badly when we left Toni's 15 minutes later than expected which meant that we hit an insane load of traffic that we don't normally see. Already running late I was further stressed by delays on the tube before I finally got to Stratford and boarded the train to Shenfield. Considering how late things had been I was lucky to actually only be 10 minutes late for work which was nowhere near as bad as I thought it might have been.

Work was the usual busy affair but not too hectic or stressy so that was a relief.

Got home and Sam treated me to some of the delights of his cooking today, scones and American pancakes. God they were bad but SO yummy!

Sam then made bolognaise and we caught up with WWE NXT and Smackdown and then settled down for a death match session on Modern Warfare 2. After 30 minutes he managed to squeeze out a 21 - 19 win before heading off for early nights!

No comments: