Sunday 25 April 2010

Rough night, brunch, chilling, lasagne and V

Following our wacky exploits I had a pretty rough night. Woke up in the middle of the night with bad reflux and then realised my heart was doing ten to the dozen. Turns out that drinking 6 Red Bull and vodkas was NOT a good idea especially following all the caffeine I had drunk earlier in the day. From that moment on it was a struggle to get to sleep and stay asleep as you can imagine! Thankfully I did manage to get some but I was wide awake when we all decided to surface.

Dan and I cleaned the kitchen while Toni and Laura popped out to Lidl and then we made them both a lovely cooked brunch when they returned. Well, I handled most of the cooking duties and Dan assisted LOL.

After brunch we then chilled out chatting and listening to music before heading back to SWF with Dan and Laura. We then settled down to chat, had a scrummy lasagne that Toni made and watched a couple of episodes of the new V reboot. A great way to round off a fantastic weekend.

No comments: