Thursday 20 May 2010

Feeling betterer, horror fest, death metal, couriers and strangeness

Today was another day for feeling better and improved. Another hard to define but noticeable change in the way I felt left me feeling really good.

I picked up the bass guitar today and had a play to see if I would be good to go for the gig tomorrow and it looks as though everything will be fine, even if I do have to sit down to play.

Had a bit of a horror fest today with Sam and I watched The Grudge 2 and 3 as mum had pootled off to Chelmsford to see Sophie. We haven't watched horror films together for ages so it was nice to chill and do that.

This week I have mostly been listening to Black Metal with my bands of choice being Darkthrone, Burzum, Mayhem, Immortal, Behemoth and Emperor with a whole load of Danzig thrown into the mix just for the hell of it!

Was very pleased that the couriers actually showed up today and I now have a lovely set of shiny HOLLYWOOD DOLL t-shirts for us to wear and start selling! Pics will be posted once they are being modelled.

As for the strangeness, that was having mum wash my hair for me, she hasn't done that for many many years and so it felt a bit strange as it is usually Toni doing it if I haven't done it myself.

No comments: