Monday 24 May 2010

Staples out (mostly), sleep, goodbye mum and wrestling

Went to see the nurse at the GP today to have my staples removed. She decided that to play it safe she didn't want to take them all out as it was a large wound that I had. She did say that it was healing well but just wanted to err on the side of caution and leave a few in. In the end she took out 17 of the 21 staples, put a new dressing on and a few steri strips on the best healed part.

It all felt a bit weird afterwards as the dressing that had been holding everything in place was now gone and so there was more pressure on my belly as things started to move around more. We popped into a local cafe for a cup of tea before heading back home where I promptly crashed out.

I woke up just in time to say goodbye to mum as she was heading back to Stratford upon Avon. It had been lovely to see her for so long and I was sad to see her go.

I would have loved to have gone to London tonight to see Reckless Love but I just didn't feel up to it as I felt the need to chill out, rest and relax this week.

Spent the rest of the afternoon taking it easy and then had dinner and watched WWE Over The Limit with Sam.

No comments: