Tuesday 25 May 2010

Staples out, shattered, films and BSG

Today started badly as I woke up at 04:30 again and couldn't back to sleep for ages and then just as I'd drifted off the alarms went off for me to get up!

Went back to the GP to have the last of the staples out. I no longer have a zip, just a nice large slash mark with dots!


Today has been a day of taking it easy as I am now VERY conscious of where my wound is and the fact that there is now no longer any support on it apart from a couple of steri strips. I've also been very tired as I crashed out half way through the day again today.

Played a little ModNation Racers on the PS3 before Sam and I watched, Valhalla Rising (shite), The Wolfman (really good) and WWE RAW.

After dinner we then started watching the Battlestar Galactica reboot from the start of Season 1. It will be a mammoth task to get through it all but these things have to be done!

No comments: