Sunday 20 June 2010

BBQ at Leanne's

Despite me feeling a little bit ropey we went over to Leanne's for a BBQ. We went over via taxi so Toni could have a good drink on her birthday! It was a gathering of family and neighbours and was a great laugh. A few JDs later and I had settle in quite nicely!

It was nice to meet new people, get on with them straight away and then be able to just be myself and have a fantastic time for the rest of the night.

Gail (this is the respectable one, I won't put up the one of her flashing her boob!) :


Lorraine:


Kevin:


Maggie and Rachel:


Anthony and Leanne:


I didn't want the evening to end but as it was a school night we sadly had to get a taxi back home again rather than carrying on partying!

3 comments:

Toni Glitz said...

We didn't leave til midnight! LOL

Unknown said...

Was still too early!

Toni Glitz said...

OK
fair enough