Monday 21 June 2010

Meeting new colleagues and family birthday meal

Today was quite flat at work not helped by the fact that I was suffering slightly from the excesses of my drinking session at the BBQ. To make it worse I had to go to London in the afternoon to meet some of the new colleagues at Wall Street Systems (the company that have bought us out). It was all a bit strange and the atmosphere in their office is completely dead unlike ours which is very chirpy and happy. I hope we can bring some life to it once we all move up there.

After my trip to London it was back to Toni's as Jade was cooking a birthday meal for Toni. Made a change for me to be back there before anybody else. Jade made a gorgeous lasagne and then we had coffee and gluten free cake and watched Pirates Of The Caribbean before having a much needed early night (and more fun *grin*)

No comments: