Tuesday 29 June 2010

Rain, rain.............

.......... WELCOME!

It rained on the way to work this morning. I was caught out as I had no coat or umbrella but I didn't care one bit. It was lovely. Ten minutes of sheer bliss as the cool droplets covered me, soaking me quite a lot! It was just a shame that it was only short and only reduced the overall temperature slightly.

Rest of the day was fairly non-eventful with the temperature slowly creeping up again although it didn't reach the really uncomfortable levels we have had recently.

Got home and started to resolve some of my PC issues before chilling out with Sam and watching WWE RAW and then The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I'd forgotten that it was an OK film although Rachel Weisz was missed as Evelyn as neither of us were that keen on Maria Bello.

No comments: