Monday 14 June 2010

Working late, wrestling and my clever boy (part 2)

The mood at work was much better today although there is still a horrible lack of motivation and feeling of inertia but at least it wasn't completely grim like last week which was a relief! The only down side of today was that some work became urgent and a couple of us had to stay late to get it all sorted out. I got home about the time that I would do if I had to work in London which just has me hoping that they are flexible about hours so I can get in early and leave early.

Got home and chilled out on my own for a bit as Sam was crashed out after his exams today.

When he woke up he proudly announced that he got FOUR Merits out of a possible five and he will be going back next Monday to do the fifth again to try and make it FIVE. I am delighted that he is doing do well and is really enjoying his course too.

We spent the evening chatting and caught up with some WWE TV before both having an early night

No comments: