Saturday 10 July 2010

Busy doing nothing, free money & films

Today was spent blissfully doing nothing, just as well really as it was too bloody hot!

I did end up earning some free money today as I was on standby for work (with a client doing a live upgrade) so had to stay in anyway to monitor my emails. The downside of this meant that sadly we were unable to attend a party that we had been invited to.

To make up for doing nothing we lounged around, ate ice cream (and some real food) and watched films and TV shows: Daybreakers, The Gates, South Park, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus followed by True Blood.

Sadly the temperature is not going down and I am getting really annoyed with it now, it's boring, not comfortable and I would really like for it to get cooler again and soon!

No comments: