Sunday 11 July 2010

Sometimes it is nice to do.....

.... absolutely nothing and that weekend trend continued today.

Got up early and watched The Exam, this is a fantastic film and it's amazing how well it works with eight people in one room for the whole film.

We then had breakfast and watched the original 1981 version of Clash Of The Titans. It was as fun and cheesy as I remember from my youth.

Following a brief trip to Asda we then watched the 2010 remake of Clash Of The Titans. Not sure why this received such harsh criticism as I thought it wasn't a bad film and actually seemed to stick a little closed to mythology than the 1981 version.

The evening was rounded off with a nice dinner and Stardust before Toni and Gemima had to head back to Eltham.

Sadly I then had a load of chores to do so I couldn't relax completely before bed LOL

No comments: