Tuesday 10 August 2010

Another day off, moving stuff and rehearsing

I ended up taking an additional day off today as I was just too knackered to go to work, I'd have been useless. It was nice to not have to get up early!

When we finally got up we went for breakfast with Gail before lugging all the camping equipment back to SWF. The idea was to put it all into the garage however I had forgotten that Nick was parked on my driveway so we couldn't actually get into the garage so it all ended up being dumped in the living room.

Toni made some lovely pasta (aaah, more real food!) and we watched an episode of True Blood before we headed off to Southend for a Hollywood Doll rehearsal.

The rehearsal was GOOD (even if Marie had it penned in for tomorrow but she still made it after I called her LMFAO)! Everything is still nice and tight, one new song is nearly finished as well. Can't wait fot the gig at Chinnerys on Friday.

No comments: