Wednesday 11 August 2010

Season ticket fun, work and rasslin'

Had great fun trying to get my season ticket this morning. The ticket office at SWF was closed and the mobile ticket man said that I just had to tell them at the barriers at Liverpool Street that SWF was shut and I'd be let through to go and get my new annual ticket. Sadly it wasn't quite that easy! Because my last ST had expired on the 31st July, and my work cheque was dated the 27th July and the date was now the 11th August he was loath to let me through to the ticket office as there were continuity gaps! Thankfully he decided to just let me go otherwise I might have been there all day arguing the toss! Five minutes later I was the proud owner of a lovely Gold Travelcard!

It was great to be back at work, or something like that anyway! I was really glad that the day went quickly even though it still seemed WAY too long. I think I need another holiday already!

DId some Capitals stuff and then Sam and I indulged in a marathon catch up of wrestling. We have made a good crack into the outstanding WWE RAW shows and also watched the awesome TNA Hardcore Justice PPV. It is so nice to see lots of hardcore action and blood again!

After TNA and a quick chat with Toni on MSN it was definitely time to hit the pit as I still don't feel fully rested after Wacken!

No comments: