Thursday 12 August 2010

Work, Caps and curry

Today was one of those silly days at work where you just don't want to be there.
Lots of issues popping up that were a total pain and made me want to just go home!

Had a silly meeting that would me up with a comment being made that we "cut corners" with our QA at City Financials. Not sure who might have started spreading that piece of garbage (presumably because we never bothered with automated testing) but it really annoyed me. I should have taken issue with the statement at the time but a) I was too stunned and b) it was the first time I'd met the guy who made the comment. I suspect we haven't heard the last of this one!

Went back to Eltham tonight and Worked on my statement to release to Edinburgh Capitals fans as I will no longer be doing web and media stuff for them as I just don't have the time anymore with work, Hollywood Doll and Glitzine. Scott has been very good about the whole thing which was a great relief.

The evening was rounded off with a fantastic trip to Spice Island with Toni, Jade, Pete, Aaron and Gemima to celebrate Jade's 21st birthday. Food was lovely and it was nice to get out and spend some time with Jade and Pete.

No comments: