Tuesday 7 September 2010

Fight fight fight (almost)

Well it was an exciting morning today! The streets were heaving with people, cars and bikes because of the tube strike.

I was minding my own business walking across the road at a crossing (with a nice little green man saying it was OK) when a pushbike rider decided to try and gain a jump on the rest of the pack by cycling over the crossing. This involved him nearly hitting me. I took the opportunity to shout at him that he was illegally cycling through a red light and across a crossing. He then essentially told me to get lost at which point I called him a fuckwit. He shout, "Come here and say that!" The red mist came down and I did a 180 and headed back towards him. I think he was a little surprised at this as he sort of dropped his bike trying to get off it to confront me. I didn't say anything and he then proceeded to grumble at me and shove me. I didn't react and just smiled and turned away as he quickly remounted his bike as the lights were changing. The other 20 or so pushbike riders who were the correct side of the crossing all looked on in disbelief! The view of some of my colelaegues was that I should have flattened him but that's not the say I roll and the man just ended up looking a bigger twonk by the end of it.

Just before I reached the office there was a massive group of people hustling and bustling and a few cyclists pushing their bikes on the pavement. Unfortunately one guy was trying to cycle through the throng so I just growled at him to get off and push it like everyone else. Poor bloke looked terrified but he was in the wrong and the other cyclist had pushed me too far LMFAO!

I had a very strong coffee when I got to the office and tried to unwind!

1 comment:

Toni Glitz said...

Blimey
You old troublemaker!
LOL

KT Bruce Lee Glitz!