Thursday 16 September 2010

Mad day, catching up, Let The Right One In

It was a mad day at work, so much going on and so many new things coming up as well. Keeping on top of it all can be a bit of a challenge at times. Thankfully I usually rise to challenges LOL. It was a relief to get home after almost falling asleep on the train.

Matt turned up just after I'd got in to pick up my gear for the Hollywood Doll gig at Molton House tomorrow night. We ended up chatting about various bits and bobs for about 45 minutes!

After Matt had departed I then spent the next hour on the phone having a catch up with mum and then my friend Jeanette (from Edinburgh). She had text me about getting me to do a bit of extra work for the Capitals to sort an issue out (something I no longer do) which then turned into a chin wag! It's always good to catch up with friends who I haven't spoken to in a while and I'm a bugger for not maintaining regular contact.

After my calls Sam and I had dinner and watched the awesome Let The Right One In, a vampire film that is so different from the usual stereotypical vamp flicks. If you like vampires then do check it out but be prepared for something atypical.

1 comment:

Mumbles said...

By 'atypical', you mean 'shit' right?! 'Cause Lu watched it and went on about some crappy love story and how she loves vampires now and I thought to myself "I'm never going to watch this..." lol