Monday 8 November 2010

Interview & Hitler The Rise Of Evil

Interesting day at work today as I had my interview for the soon to be vacant role of QA Manager. The interview seemed to go well although it remains to be seen whether or not I actually really have a shot at the job as there seems to be a feeling that management would prefer to fill externally rather than promote from within (there are two internal applicants and two or three external I believe). Time will tell I guess, I just hope they don't take too long making a decision as the QA Department will be sans manager as of COB Monday 15th November!

Sam bought us an Indian for dinner and we watched Robert Carlyle pull off an awesome portrayal of Hitler in Hitler The Rise Of Evil. It was a really good film and certainly showed some fascinating aspects of Hitler growing up and his life prior to becoming the "most evil man in history".

No comments: