Friday 24 December 2010

Final preparations for the big day

Waking up at 10:30 today was so nice! Shame I can't do it everyday LMFAO

In the final countdown to Xmas there was lots of things to do. A couple of trips to George and Asda had to be made to pick up last minute things but thankfully it was nowhere near as mad as we had feared. We even managed a trip to Costa for coffee and a snack.

The last of the presents got wrapped and put under the tree and I think we are now set for the 'big day'. Toni and mum have started preparing some of the food, the ham and beef has been cooked. It smells lovely, can't wait to eat it!

Livvie arrived in the evening and we all chowed down on some gorgeous ribs and chips and chilled out watching My Family, QI and Have I Got News For You before having a round of Old Maid (a card game before any of you start having wrong thoughts)!

I think I might actually be looking forward to tomorrow *grin*!


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone









No comments: