Monday 20 December 2010

More train misery and chilling

I spend a lot of time talking about snow and trains at the moment!

Imagine my joy this morning when it transpired that all the trains I wanted to catch to work were flagged as cancelled! Instead of a nightmare journey I decided to take the working from home option which I am not a big fan of but it beat the hell out of changing numerous times and disrupted journeys. Thankfully things are looking better for tomorrow.

After my day of WFH I chilled out with mum and Sam. We watched some TV, caught up on a bit of wrestling, had an Indian and watched a wonderful program called Open Connect. It was novelty watching TV as Sam and I haven't tuned into a real channel for months and months. No doubt more will follow through Xmas until we return back to normality in the New Year.

I finished the day fighting PC backups and the dire performance of Windows Live Messenger before finally conceding and heading for bed!

No comments: