Friday 3 December 2010

Working from home, icy roads and Boyles

Today was a novel day for me as I ended up working from home. Not, as you might have thought, due to the "extreme weather conditions" but due to my health. My asthma was playing up due to the cold so I decided to play it safe and not risk going out. I logged on to work at 07:15 and signed off again after 16:30, a little later than planned. I didn't really have much in the way of a break so I got more done that I usually do. Saying that I am not really sure I like working from home. Yes there are no distractions but I have to say that I missed real human interaction. Thankfully we have a policy of not working from home unless there are special circumstances so it's not something I would want to be doing on a regular basis.

Toni bravely decided to tackle the icy roads and come over in the afternoon so it was lovely to see when we had feared that we wouldn't see each other until tomorrow.

The evening was spent having a giggle watching bad stuff on TV and chatting to Stuart Boyle who put in a rare appearance. Was good to see him again and have a catch up (even if he and Sam did plumb the depths of Xbox and PS3 game geekdom LMFAO)

No comments: