Tuesday 25 January 2011

Crap nights, The Social Network and busy days

Last night was a crap one!
I won't bore you with the gory details but I got hardly any sleep due to various ailments :o(

Ended up watching The Social Network as I couldn't sleep. Pretty good film even if the facts have been changed somewhat to protect the truth! Certainly worth a view.

Dragged my arse into work even though I felt terrible but thankfully the ailments from the night slowly drifted away so I could at least bury myself in the mass of work that I have to complete at the moment. It's all good though as I like getting stuck into meaningful tasks and despite feeling shattered I did feel like I am achieving things.

After work it was off to Eltham to see Toni, chicken soup and chilling before some lovely snuggles :o)

4 comments:

Toni Glitz said...

Stop making excuses - you just couldn't sleep because you miss me.

Admit it!

Toni Glitz said...

Haha
You can't deny it
LMFAO

Unknown said...

Maybe a teesy bit!

Toni Glitz said...

You missed me a teensy bit or you are denying it a teensy bit...?