Friday 25 February 2011

Eltham, SWF, hair colour, iPhone & Ultramarines

After a wonderfully productive day at work (as I'd managed to avoid most of the shite meetings) I headed off to Eltham. Fish pie for dinner and then we chatted while we waited for Nick to pick up Gemima. Poor bloke had to wait ages as Gemima did her fannying about antics.

Once they had departed we set sail for SWF. One trip to Asda later and it wad time to colour Toni's hair a lovely red. It now looks lush and you'll see the pics tomorrow.

One of my tasks for the evening was restoring my iPhone backup to my new phone so that my phone would feel like mine again. All went to plan and normal service has now been resumed.

We finished the evening off watching the Warhammer Ultramarines and very good it was too!




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: