Wednesday 23 February 2011

Fantastic birthday

WOW, what a fantastic birthday!

The outpouring of good wishes on Facebook was truly humbling. So many people popped by to say Happy Birthday and I really appreciate every single one of them!

Toni bought me a limited Devilish Presley DVD which has been personalised by Jacqui and Johnny which I am absolutely delighted with!

The kids got me some lovely smelly candles.

We'll skip the work part as that was not really important LOL.

After work I popped into the Apple shop for them to take a look at my iPhone which has been playing up. With no effort at all I was walking away with a brand new replacement. Now THAT is what I call customer service. Well done to Apple for making me very happy and on my birthday too.

It was then back to Toni's for a lovely meal and cake with Toni, Sam, Aaron, Gemima, Jade and Bob. We had a lovely time eating, chilling and playing cards.

Toni made this fantastic gluten free teddy cake for me, it was so cool:


There was also a Hello Kitty cake on offer too:


Hello Kitty plates and cups were on hand for the festivities:



Who is behind the Hello Kitty plate/mask?






2 comments:

Toni Glitz said...

LOL
I managed to avoid the camera.

The Laughing Lemon said...

Hope you had a nice time (plenty of JD, I notice). Happy birthday.