Tuesday 29 March 2011

Back to life....

....back to reality! (as the song goes)

Early start today as we headed off from Dan and Laura's at 07:30 to do the run back to SWF and then Eltham.

We made reasonable time getting back even allowing for our breakfast break en route. Sadly it was a return to form on my sleeping in the car *grin*

We dropped my clothes off in SWF and then headed to Eltham to do the school run and pick up Gemima. We popped to Sainsbury's and then detoured briefly to Gail's to pick up some bits.

I did one of my rare culinary moments and cooked a lovely stir fry which we ate while watching Four Weddings & A Funeral (this was most welcomed by Toni).

Sadly the real world is now biting in and it will be back to reality and work tomorrow so I think an early night is in order!

No comments: