Friday 4 March 2011

Crazy day and Bexhill-on-Sea

Today didn't go quite as planned. I had decided to skip the earlier train and get the later one instead. Sadly I was seduced by the power of the snooze button and ended up missing the later train which then meant my day was a tad off schedule LOL.

The usual crap continued at work and I get more and more frustrated with the place every day. Am hoping that we'll see some changes very soon and then things should settle down a bit.

After the madness at work I scooted over to Toni's and then we set for to Bexhill-on-Sea to visit her nan. Gothic metal and Relentless energy drinks accompanied us. It was a good clear run which made a change but then again we had left later than we normally do.

Once we arrived we enjoyed a lovely meal and lots of wine and sat around chatting for hours. Toni had developed a pain in her shoulder and her nan brought out a massager. It was a monstrous thing and there was something very amusing about seeing your girlfriend being massaged by a bloody great vibrating tool!






By the time we went to bed my body was most confused. The combination of Relentless AND wine was pretty lethal and I didn't know if I was tired or wide awake LOL. Sadly my hopes of a midnight stroll on the beach didn't happen as Toni was knackered and as sex on the beach on my own didn't have the same appeal it was bedtime for me too *sniggers*


- Posted using my iPhone

No comments: