Sunday 17 April 2011

Bluewater, Apple, vegi thai/chinese buffet and Erin

Early start today as Toni and I headed off to Bluewater so that she could take her iPhone into the Genius Bar in the Apple Store. We arrived early so chilled in Starbucks before concluding our business with Apple.

We then shot back to Eltham to get dressed and ready for our assault on Camden and The Underworld later on in the day.

We got to Camden and joined the massive queue for the cash machines. Whilst waiting I spotted Erin, from Orpheum, (and her friend Jess) so I called her over and introduced her to Toni and we agreed to meet up in The World's End later on.

Toni and I then popped into Qing for a buffet breakfast/lunch. They do fantastic thai/chinese food and we've eaten in there a few times but up until today I hadn't actually realised that ALL the food was vegetarian! I was amazed as they have a lot of meat substitutes in their dishes that I had been fooled by in the past. This didn't spoil my enjoyment though and it was quite nice to think that I could actually enjoy a vegetarian meal!

Once fed we then toddled off to The World's End and met Erin and had a drink and a chat before it was time to hit The Underworld.

No comments: