Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day three of course, good news & Nando's

Well that's day three of my course over. I passed my mock exam and have now taken the real one and I felt that it went OK. Just have to wait two to three weeks now for the results to find out if I am certified to to the job I've been doing for donkeys years LOL Hopefully that one will now be in the bag and I won't have to worry about it any more so not only will my CV look slightly healthier but I will also have completed one of my objectives for this year.

In continued good news, Gail will be discharged from hospital tomorrow. A big thank you to everyone who sent best wishes etc. It's a great relief for all the family.

I went back to Eltham after work as Sam had decided to go to the hospital with Toni and Gemima to visit Gail. On their return we went to Nando's for dinner before driving back to SWF for rest and sleep!



No comments: