Monday 4 April 2011

Running on empty...

Today was a hard day!

Got up with around 2.5 hours sleep faced with not only having to go to work but also having to attend a very important course that had an exam at the end of it.
I did try and reason with my manager that it would just be better for me to postpone the course and get on with daily tasks but he is a stubborn old goat and so insisted that I go ahead with the course anyway. Yeah, thanks for that!

As it was it I just about managed to get through the course although I was dying on my feet by the end of the day. Dragged myself back to Eltham where Sam sorted dinner for Aaron and Gemima while Toni was at the hospital and I got on with some course homework.

Toni returned and we were pleased to hear that Gail was improving which was a great relief to everyone!

One dinner and Anchorman later and it was time to go and crash out in bed for snuggles.

No comments: