Wednesday 4 May 2011

Changed priorities ahead.......

It does what it says on the tin........

A hard decision was made tonight which involved changed priorities for the future.

The plan had been for Sam and I to leave SWF this summer and move in with Toni, Aaron & Gemima so that we could save some money for a deposit and find somewhere in London to live all together.

Sam then decided that he wanted to continue his third year of education in Southend after all so we had to reverse all current moving plans (because I wanted to support his education even though he had planned on dropping it) and there was much gnashing of teeth as a result of this from me. I don't think he really thought about the emotional impact that this decision might have had on other people (myself included) and how it might really piss them off doing an about turn.

On the positive side there WILL be a move to London happening, it will just be next summer 2012 rather than 2011.

No comments: