Wednesday 18 May 2011

Good news and tattoos

Only a half day at work today but it was certainly another mad flappy one! Re-org is slowly working it's way through as two of the at risk guys have been told they are now safe. Hopefully everything will be announced tomorrow on exactly where things are at. It will be good when it's all done!

In other good news, Gail was discharged from hospital today. She is doing well although I don't think she'll be too impressed having more modifications to her diet.

In the afternoon I went to Rochester with Toni and Jade. We had a nice cup of tea in the shadow of the church (and castle) before mooching charity shops and then heading to Diablo Tattoo. Jade was there for sone major colour work and Toni and I made arrangements for us to progress having out joint tattoo done! I am really excited about having it done! Although not quite complete Jade's piece is looking awesome.






Later than planned I headed back to SWF where Sam had dinner prepared for me and we watched some WWE and South Park.

After Sam had gone to bed I dragged the bass out and did sone long overdue practice before finally hitting the pit. Much needed hair wash will have to wait until tomorrow!



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: