Monday 2 May 2011

Sleep, showers, TV and rehearsing (and Blackberrys)

It was a wonderful non busy day today. Another good long sleep saw me waking up the PM side of noon which was very nice! I am actually starting to dread having to wake up early tomorrow morning!

Nice long shower and much needed hair wash was followed by breakfast, an episode of The Vampire Diaries and finally Friday Night Smackdown. I then spent a little time having a quick tidy up of the house (boring I know but it did need to be done)

Toni and Aaron headed back to Eltham in the late afternoon and Sam and I had a short while to chill and have a chat prior to me heading to Southend for the last Hollywood Doll rehearsal before our gig at The Twist in Colchester next Saturday.

It was a good rehearsal, not really needed for the main set as we now have that nice and tight but there is a little one off surprise coming for the gig that needed a little work but I am sure that the effort will pay off and we'll be pleased with the result and the audience too!

After a long trip home on the train (damn the bank holiday timetable) I was treated to pitta pizzas by Sam before having a quick MSN chat with Toni and moving stuff and then heading to bed.

*** In other insignificant news I finally got my Blackberry up and running again which was nice (well for me anyway LOL)

No comments: