Wednesday 29 June 2011

Crap night, new alarm clock, busy busy, WWE & Team Rocket!

Had a terrible night. Didn't get to sleep til nearly 3.30. I would have no doubt been late for work if it hadn't been for my brand new alarm clock. Scarlett! She was up and making noise before 6.30 which meant that she woke me up and I made it to work on time! YAY!

Such a relief that the temperature had dropped considerably which just made things a whole lot more bearable!

Work is still VERY busy and hectic but in a strange turn of events I actually left the office at the end of the day with a smile on my face and feeling happy! Hope it doesn't become a habit LMFAO!

The evening was spent with the company of Sophie, Sam and the babies and Shane who had come over to see the kids.

Sam and I caught up with Smackdown and then Raw as we were keen to see CM Punk's awesome shoot sequence! It certainly wasn't a disappointment, just not long enough!

Bizarrely the night ended reminiscing about Pokemon and me declaring my love of Team Rocket and then having some mad cosplay ideas! Was also amazed to find out how much Pokemon DVD sets are selling for these days, nearly £50 a season, OUCH!

No comments: