Thursday 2 June 2011

Problem sorted, self-diagnosis now complete!

Problem sorted, self-diagnosis now complete! It appears I have MISOPHONIA so if you just stop talking nothing bad will happen to you! *grin*

That's all I need to say really! Work continues to be frustrating at the moment and it is becoming harder and harder to maintain any level of motivation. I've just to hang on in there and I'm sure things will work themselves out. I don't want to leave but it's sure as hell tempting to run away just now!

It was a massive relief to go home and be greeted by Sam and a nice cup of tea! Dinner was accompanied by the latest episode of South Park which was most amusing. They just seem to be getting better and better in Season 15. Next up was the truly dire Battle: Los Angeles (which we didn't actually manage to get to the end of). Our movie fun finished off with Husk which sounded like a cheesy horror but actually turned out to be pretty good. Predictable in places yes but well made with a good story and left nice and open at the end for a sequel.

In the middle of all that I got involved in an interesting debate on a Slimelight post on Facebook which revolved around a load of propaganda being spouted trying to get a 6 Comm/Sol Invictus gig cancelled/banned/boycotted due to alleged right wing connections. Sadly the purveyors of the campaign seem to be VERY misinformed and have no facts to back up their claims. Although I can't actually make the gig myself due to other commitments I really hope that it does go ahead.

The day finished with the latest instalment of Psychoville, another show which just gets better and better. Can't wait for the final episode of Series 2 on Monday!

No comments: