Wednesday 20 July 2011

Google+ iPhone app, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

I won't talk about work today, you must all be sick if hearing me go on about it but it was hectic as usual! LOL

Today Apple finally approved the Google+ iPhone app. So far so good, it seems to perform well and is very easy to use. If you own an iPhone or iPad I would definitely recommend you getting this app if you use Google+.

This evening we went mob handed to the Odeon in North Greenwich to see Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2. It wasn't a bad film although it wasn't as good as the last one. I guess I was disadvantaged compared with 99% of the audience as I have not read any of the books. Bits of the film were good, other bits left me cold. The ending was far too upbeat and happy for my liking. The film has however now given me the desire to actually read the books. Maybe I'll appreciate the film a bit more once I have done this. Big thank you to Toni for taking us all though.

No comments: