Sunday 31 July 2011

Joining the Kindle club and impromptu recording session

After much deliberation I bit the bullet today and become a member of the Kindle club. Much to everyone's disgust I insisted we go out early to get it which meant that breakfast was delayed! Have to say I am delighted with my purchase and already have it loaded up winsome fab material so I have something to read if I need to en route to Venice and back! The only downside was that I couldn't get the a decent cover for it before we went so that will be something to look forward to when we return.

While chilling out in the afternoon I got a phone call from my old friend Robin Williams (no, not the comedian) asking me if I was up for popping over to his studio to lay down some bass for him. Needless to say I was up for that and had a great time doing the business. Hopefully he'll be happy with the results and I have offered my services for future sessions.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll have to give us the lowdown on that. I've got an App, but tempted by the form factor (or an iPad/Tablet/thing)