Wednesday 27 July 2011

Reasonable day, WWE and Futurama

Today wasn't too bad overall, in the end. A slight case of oversleeping saw me getting a later train to work which would have been fine if it hadn't been for a load of delays around the Ilford area which saw me getting in to work 45 minutes later than I had hoped. On the plus side I did manage to maintain some focus and actually get a few things done including escalating some important issues up the slippery pole in the hope that senior management might actually take some positive action. I won't hold my breath on that front but at least my conscience will be clear!

The end of the day was wasted with another pointless puppet show with our friends over the pond. Why they feel the need to do these things I will never now as it was just an hour of productive time that was thrown away. I have another one tomorrow too :o(

Due to the aforementioned puppet show I ended up missing my regular train and so got home later than planned (which didn't really matter I guess as I was in late anyway LOL)

Sam was doing a short shift at work tonight so I took on the cooking duties (yes, I CAN cook when I need to!). We then chilled out with a WWE RAW catch up to welcome the return of CM Punk and then we blasted off with Futurama.

No comments: