Tuesday 9 August 2011

First day back.....

....and it felt MEH! LOL

Despite having a wonderful week off to relax the stress of being back at work returned almost immediately. Sadly madness continues to run riot and so instead of coming back to a slight improvement I have returned the same shite and more! The only real positive was finally getting my Season Ticket cheque through so I can at least now go and purchase my shiny new Gold Card. This was in the nick of time though as my current season ticket runs out tomorrow but at least it's sorted!

Despite rumours of trouble brewing in Stratford it was a clear run home without incident as it appears that the trouble has moved out of London on the whole (for now anyway)

Got home, relaxed with mum and ate chinese while watching the news prior to an early night.

No comments: